Interledger Workshop - 25 February - Agenda [via Interledger Payments Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:59:56 +0000
To: public-interledger@w3.org
It's been a challenge to squeeze it all in; both the huge number of attendees
and the many topics that the community has asked to put on the agenda.

We're expecting 50+ in-person attendees for the workshop and a further 60+ will
be joining remotely.

Registration is still open.

Here's the agenda for the morning:

Remember that we have the room for the whole day for anyone that wants to hang
around and break into groups to pursue any new conversations following the
morning session. This obviously excludes remote attendees (unless you can
arrange something with your breakout group) which is a great pity but couldn't
be avoided.

09:00 - 09:15
Adrian Hope-Bailie

09:15 - 09:30
ILP overview and Q&A
Stefan Thomas
Evan Schwartz

09:30 - 09:45
Universal Payment Channels
Jehan Tremback

09:45 - 10:30
Use Case Demos and Discussion

	Web Payments
	Smart Hosting

Evan Schwartz
Adrian Hope-Bailie
Stefan Thomas
Zaki Manian
Dimitiri De Jonghe

10:30 - 10:45

10:45 - 11:00
Walk through First Editor’s Draft Specs

	Crypto conditions
	Connector API
	Ledger API

Stefan Thomas

11:00 - 12:00
(The Den)
Expanding on the ILP  whitepaper

	Extensible messaging
	Routing and Pathfinding
	Message serialization
	Many-to-one and one-to-many payments
	Regulatory requirements

Adrian Hope-Bailie

11:00 - 12:00
Breakout: Smart Contracts

12:00 - 12:30
Implementing ILP today
Adrian Hope-Bailie

12:30 - 13:00
Next steps/Roadmap
Adrian Hope-Bailie

[1] You'll note that we have carved out some time for a Smart Contracts breakout
session and also booked another room for this so remote participants can dial in
to that session if they wish.

This seemed like the only way to give this broad topic enough time on the
agenda. Look out for an email to the list looking for volunteers to facilitate
and attend this breakout.

This post sent on Interledger Payments Community Group

'Interledger Workshop - 25 February - Agenda'

Learn more about the Interledger Payments Community Group: