Registry Services [via Interledger Payments Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 11:48:07 +0000
To: public-interledger@w3.org
Hello,

Are there discussions around registry services ? I assume to handle transactions
across ledger, one needs to identify the addresses and the ledgers. To interface
with existing ledgers, we would need account number, servicing bank identifier

Thanks,

Stephane

This post sent on Interledger Payments Community Group

'Registry Services'

https://www.w3.org/community/interledger/2016/02/10/registry-services/

Learn more about the Interledger Payments Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/interledger