Interledger Java implementations

From: Adrian Hope-Bailie <adrian@hopebailie.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 14:21:50 +0200
To: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>
Hey all,

I have transferred the two Java implementations I started working on to
github/interledger. Would be great to get some collaborators!

The repos are now at:

https://github.com/interledger/java-ilp-core.git
https://github.com/interledger/java-crypto-conditions.git

*NB: If you forked my versions originally then you should update your
remotes*.

I am pretty new to Gradle but decided to give it a shot since it seems like
a more modern approach to a build system than Maven. If my Gradle config
looks nasty please log issues or PRs to fix, I won't take offence.

Also new to using Github with a Java project so if I've committed files I
shouldn't (like Eclipse settings etc) then same applies.

The plan is to flesh out a fully functional crypto-conditions
implementation and to ensure java-ilp-core has a complete set of
interfaces/abstracts for someone to pull into an implementation of either a
ledger or connector (where the ledger client might implement the ledger
interface).

Any architecture suggestions can be logged in the java-ilp-core issues list
until we find a better home.

Adrian