Re: Escrow Risk (was Interledger and Privacy)

Arie, rating each ledger for its escrow risk to help connectors price their
services makes a lot more sense than rating the connectors themselves. I
would still say this should not be a part of the core protocol since it is
not required for performing ILP transactions, but can easily be offered as
a third party service after the fact if there is demand for it.

In general I would think that connectors would need to be familiar enough
with the ledgers they connect to price their own offerings accurately
accounting for escrow risk on each ledger. Connectors have no need to know
about ledgers they do not connect/participate in.