Re: Rating connectors (was Interledger and Privacy)

I'd like to add that I don't see a technical need to identify or rate
connectors in this way in order for payments to be secure, and so it
shouldn't be a part of the base protocol. Adrian's suggestion that the
market will accommodate this after the fact seems right to me.