Re: group communication

W3C favours entirely open processes so a private resource is not really an
option.

We often use the W3C wiki for working on documents and the like.
We'll also use github for specs and code (will get this setup when I am
back from TPAC next week).

There is also a Discourse (Q&A style forum) instance being used by some
community groups, I'll find out if we can get something similar.

Any other suggestions?

On 26 October 2015 at 20:03, Arie Yehuda Levy Cohen <arielevycohen@gmail.com