Da: Preston Byrne [mailto:preston@erisindustries.com]
Inviato: venerdì 23 ottobre 2015 18:22
A: public-interledger@w3.org
Oggetto: Re: Roll call / intro

Great idea, Tiffany - I'm sure there are a lot of names on this list who are already acquainted with one another!

I'm Preston Byrne. I'm the COO and GC of Eris Industries <https://erisindustries.com> . I also like marmots <http://marmots..org> ..

PJB

On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 6:54 PM, Tiffany St.John <tiffany4772@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hey everybody. It looks like there are 70 of us in this group so far.  I thought a quick intro would be nice to help us get acquainted.

I'm Tiffany Hayden and I'm very involved in the Bitcoin community. I was excited to hear that the specs for a Bitcoin-ILP implementation have been written. I'd love to see more volume flow through Bitcoin. I'm also a huge Ripple fan and have been moderating the unofficial forum for awhile. I may be the only person on the planet who loves both Ripple and Bitcoin. I was concerned that there weren't very many Bitcoin supporters in this group, so I reached out to a few of the brilliant Bitcoin minds in my local group and they have joined as well.

I'm currently working on a project to help bring financial access to refugees. If you're interested, you can read about it here:
https://medium.com/@haydentiff/refugees-the-next-wave-of-disruptors-34f3287cf7fe#.fa15ntqjo

I follow everything going on in the fintech space -payment systems, remittances, distributed ledger technology, cryptocurrencies. I love it all.

I'm liberty-minded, a believer in the non-aggression principle, and a member of the Michigan Peace and Liberty Coalition.

I'm also a homeschooling mother and just possibly the last person still using a hotmail account.

Looking forward to "meeting" all of you!

Tiffany