Da: Lucas Huber <lh@codoo.io>
Inviato: mercoledì 21 ottobre 2015 17.41
A: public-interledger@w3.org
Oggetto: Re: Interledger and Privacy

Hi everybody,

I agree to Evan that identity systems and authentication and authorization need a separation to look at.
Nerveless from my point of view the kind of ID system that ILP is using internally seems to me a very crucial point.
I have written a draft small paper about a possible solution what represents so far my experience in this field.
Maybe it could serve as a basic to build something smart and flexible.
I'm looking forward to comments and ideas. Especially some controversial approaches to solve the pathfinding issue.

P.S.
Are there already ways to work on a shared documents in this group?

moneygrid.net<http://moneygrid.net> a project by FleXibles

Homepage | moneygrid
tools for a new economy, Research and development
Altre info...<http://moneygrid.net/>

Lucas C. Huber | techno-social engineer
lh@codoo.io<mailto:lh@codoo.io> | Switzerland