RE: Roll call / intro - expand the scope of Interledger Protocol to beyond payment

From: Thomas Hardjono <hardjono@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 18:41:32 +0000
To: Bob Way <bob@ripple.com>
CC: Interledger Community Group <public-interledger@w3.org>

Thanks Bob,

Apologies -- didn't mean to come across somewhat negative. Discussions are needed for this group to move forward.

Here are a bunch of questions I have with regards to interconnecting ledgers:

- What does it mean to connect ledgers when it pertains to data/assets/records belonging to different verticals (e.g. health, finance, etc).

- Where does the semantic information regarding a given ledger is located, and how to discover.

- How to do access control on private ledgers at a global scale.

/thomas/