Group Charter

From: Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 01:42:14 +0000
To: "public-interactive-media@w3.org" <public-interactive-media@w3.org>
Interactive Media Community Group,

Hello. I would like to share with you that a new version of the Group Charter is now available online for you to review, comment upon, and edit.

I would like to invite each you, as interested, to review, comment upon, and edit the Group Charter. You may do so using the following Google Documents hyperlink: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xfXmMLCyPgl2uPU1i2yZWX5cg_M6WJ-Raqodvll5LPs .

I am looking forward to your comments and contributions towards finalizing this important document.

Best regards,
Adam Sobieski