From: fulleralex@hotmail.co.uk
To: andrew.arch@pmc.gov.au; shane@shanehudson.net; danield@w3.org; per@axbom.se; leenagour@gmail.com
CC: public-infographics@w3.org
Subject: RE: Help with accessibility standards for images and infographics
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 10:46:44 +0000

Hi,
Thank you all for replying to my request for help with standards for infographics. In my research I spotted some of the examples you sent me and have read up some more using the other links to valuable sites. I have now put together some guidance notes for my colleagues to use and would like to ask you all another favour, if that's ok.  Could you review my attached guidance notes and see if they are any good. Please feel free to be critical as I would rather you guys help me get this right at this stage instead of finding out that I am offering incorrect information which is then unhelpful to our end users.
ThanksAlex