Re: Accessibility standards for infographics

Another place worth looking is the UK's Office of National Statistics.
Their style guide for data visualisation has a lot of well researched
advice that may help: http://style.ons.gov.uk/category/data-visualisation/

--

Shane Hudson (Website Developer - www.ShaneHudson.net
<http://www.shanehudson.net/>)