Re: [User Context] Requesting WG review for FPWD of Indie UI: User Content

Janina,

Do you want the privacy people to look at this first before it goes out?

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From:	James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
To:	Indie UI <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
Cc:	Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Michael Cooper
            <cooper@w3.org>
Date:	05/03/2014 10:19 PM
Subject:	[User Context] Requesting WG review for FPWD of Indie UI: User
            Content

I believe I have the User Context spec in decent shape for a first public
working draft, so I'm requesting Working Group members review it in
preparation. Janina and Michael have set a tentative FPWD publish date in
late May (or was it June?), and Janina will send out the formal
call-for-consensus sometime closer to the publish date.

I made some significant additions to the IndieUI privacy model and screen
reader settings today related to ACTION-80. The rest of the document hasn't
changed much recently.

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/raw-file/default/src/indie-ui-context.html