[Events] Media playback events for play, pause, toggle, stop, next, and previous. INDIEUI-ACTION-16

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 23:26:55 -0700
To: Indie UI <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
I've added media playback request events for play, pause, toggle, stop, and for the ability to skip to the next or previous track boundary. These allow web apps to respond to keyboard media keys, headphone remotes, etc.

New events start here in the spec.
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/raw-file/default/src/indie-ui-events.html#mediapauserequest

Source diff.
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndieUI/rev/cccd57e3d9ea

This completes INDIEUI-ACTION-16, but I'm unable to close it due to 403 errors on the W3C site.
https://www.w3.org/WAI/IndieUI/track/actions/16/