Re: Very belated Browser API list-up

Sangwhan Moon <smoon@opera.com> wrote:

> The list isn't fully complete,but should cover a lot of the general
> APIs that a browser can expose. I'll go through the FPWD candidate
> and see if anything from my list is missing in the WD that should be
> added.

Some of these functions change the state of the UA rather than that of the Web
application, for example by manipulating history, cookies or local storage. I
think there's an interesting question of scope to be considered: of which
events should the Web application be informed by event propagation?

Others on the list are more unambiguously within the scope of the present work
and could benefit from use case analysis.