Re: Confirming call for Friday 17 Nov

Hi Alan,

This letter looks good. The only observation I have is in the last sentence
of the letter of thanks -
"Any success will be as much yours if we all meet our goals of serving the
unknown Indian user." could be re-framed as
"Any success will be as much yours if we all meet our goals of serving the
next billion Indian language users."

​:-)​

Best,
Alolita