Re: Break-out session at TPAC

Hi all,

As I announced already, we will normally have a break-out session
tomorrow at TPAC on the topic of the CG. I think it would be good if
everyone, especially those not present, could prepare a list of points
they want to make. In particular, on the problems we want to solve, the
use cases currently not satisfied, the requirements for the solutions,
the draft solutions ...

Regards,
Cyril

--