TPAC Details and TAG Meeting

From: Ada Rose Cannon <ada@ada.is>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 19:39:11 +0100
To: public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org, public-immersive-web@w3.org
Hi Everyone,

TPAC is coming up in September, I strongly recommend booking your hotel
room ASAP to get the greatly reduced group rate if you are planning to
attend.

Details:

12–16 September, hybrid meeting
Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre
1000 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC
V6Z 2R9
Canada

https://www.w3.org/2022/09/TPAC/#venue

Back to the topic at hand the TAG have asked if we would like to have a
meeting to discuss any WebXR incubations to get their feedback.
This is incredibly useful for helping move a spec along that might be in a
rough patch. It's good for getting advice about good practices for Web APIs
finding out what other similar specs are doing etc.
If you would like to ask for feedback at TPAC then please create an issue
in the relevant repo, detailing the particular bits you would like feedback
on and then email me or another chair to tell us about it. So we can let
them know.

I hope to reply to them within a week so please act fast.

Thank you,

Ada