Re: Notes from the September 17th AR Face-to-face

Thank you, Trevor and John, for being our scribes yesterday! There was a
lot of great conversation and I'm thrilled to have it captured so well.

And thanks again to everyone who attended or facilitated the event! I feel
like we've made important progress towards closing out some of the stickier
API issues.d

--Brandon