Re: 3d favicons

There is already a kind of "best viewed with" now: high resolution images
look best on high dpi screens, a given 3d model has more fps and can use
more complex shaders on higher end graphic cards, more content can be shown
(or with different layouts) on bigger screens, mobiles can be
location-aware, and different interactions based on the input devices, etc.

The difference from the "best viewed with IE6" era is that content authors
got into the habit of adapting to the constraints & features of the browser
(e.g. Media Queries) instead of optimizing only for a specific browser.

So it's OK if something doesn't look exactly the same in all conditions.

Bye,
Cecile