Re: 3d favicons

Note that neither vrml nor gltf will cover use-cases like this:
http://www.p01.org/defender_of_the_favicon/

Supposing you'd want to support shaders (that gltf has support for), it's
trivial to bring any machine to its knees with either a massive amount of
triangles, a massive amount of overdraw (a few thousand triangles
z-fighting) or some massive computation in a shader (just a few lines of
loops).