Re: Immersive Web call time Doodle (PLEASE VOTE)

A lot of you have responded to the Doodle poll about the new time for CG
and WG calls. Thank you!

I'm going to run a final tally at the end of the day today, so if you
haven't voted then now is the time:

https://doodle.com/poll/dkyrkr97epv6pukd

To clarify a bit: The CG members will meet every other Tuesday to discuss
incubating proposals and the WG members will meet on the alternating
Tuesdays to discuss the WebXR Device API spec. The results of the Doodle
poll will determine what time of day on Tuesdays we'll meet.