Re: Next meeting changing date to the 15th of August

Oh no, the source of truth for the meeting details is always in the calendar invite. Since we aren’t allowed to the meeting details in email.

When the W3C organisation changes occurred earlier this year, all the meetings were switched over to Zoom. Although we haven’t had frequent meetings since that occurred so it may not be clear yet.

(It now occurs to me that the link in the footer of the standard agenda template is also out of date and should be removed.)

If you think something is going wrong in the future then you can drop a message in the IRC channel or DM me since I will be active on IRC during the meetings.
Sorry you sent this email out during the meeting and I didn’t see it until this morning.

To make things easier you can subscribe to your W3C calendar by logging in to the W3C Website and clicking on “My Account” -> “My Calendar”.

Sorry for all the miscommunications recently,

Ada