Re: Wide Review for WebGPU and WGSL (prior to 15 October 2022)

I'm going to gracefully bow out of this review, since it represents a
conflict of interest for me (as both a WebXR and WebGPU editor). But I am
more than happy to answer any questions that the Immersive Web group may
have about WebGPU or pass the group's feedback along. I have tried to keep
both specs in mind while helping develop the other, so hopefully there are
no significant problems that come up.

--Brandon