Re: New Working Group Charter, Important

Hi Ada,

We would like to see the following CG working items move to the WG as
Normative Specification Deliverables:
 - Hit Tests, there is a specification
<https://immersive-web.github.io/hit-test/>, good cross-browser interest,
Chrome is about to launch this
 - DOM Overlays, there is a specification
<https://immersive-web.github.io/dom-overlays/>, good cross-browser
interest, Chrome should launch this soon
 - Anchors, we have a prototype implementation behind a flag [explainer]
<https://github.com/immersive-web/anchors/blob/master/explainer.md>
 - Lighting Estimation: API design led by Mozilla, we have a prototype
implementation behind a flag [explainer]
<https://github.com/immersive-web/lighting-estimation/blob/master/lighting-estimation-explainer.md>
 - Plane Detection: we have a prototype implementation behind a flag
[explainer]
<https://github.com/immersive-web/real-world-geometry/blob/master/plane-detection-explainer.md>
    Note: it is currently under the real-world-geometry/
<https://github.com/immersive-web/real-world-geometry> repo but given how
early this work is, I think the charter may note that this could be a
deliverable by itself or as part of RWG

As Manish pointed out, we would also like the Test API
<https://github.com/immersive-web/webxr-test-api> to be added as a
Deliverable.

The following deliverables are not currently listed in the charter and we
may want to make sure they are added as Normative Specifications:
 - AR Module <https://immersive-web.github.io/webxr-ar-module/>
 - Gamepad Module <https://immersive-web.github.io/webxr-gamepads-module/>

Finally, we would like to have this work considered as "Potential Normative
Specifications", ie. specifications that are not yet part of the WG but
could be added without rechartering:
 - Access to Raw Camera Frames
 - Image Detection
 - Depth/Occlusion API