Re: New Working Group Charter, Important

I would like to echo the inclusion of Hand Input, Real World Geometry, and
the test API as suggested by Manish.

Additionally, I wonder if the Dom Overlays
<https://github.com/immersive-web/dom-overlays> are getting close enough to
be incorporated into the charter?
I would like to continue pushing on Lighting Estimation
<https://github.com/immersive-web/lighting-estimation>, and would be in
support of this being included in the Charter if others are nearing intent
to experiment / implement.  If so, I can step up contributions to get this
into shape for incorporation.

- Kip