Re: WebXR Device API Logo Proposal

I like the idea, although for this kind of logos I usually prefer to avoid
transparency and gradients and stick to solid colors for consistency with
the other api logos (html5, webgl, wasm, wpa...) as it will make it easier
to recreate for example programatically, or even creating merchandising
like a tshirt or a vinyl will be harder if using non-solid colors.