Re: WebXR Device API Logo Proposal

I really love this logo! 😊

BR,

Diogo Cortiz

De: Ada Rose Cannon <ada@ada.is>
Data: quarta-feira, 10 de julho de 2019 19:44
Para: <public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org>, <public-immersive-web@w3.org>
Assunto: WebXR Device API Logo Proposal
Reenviado de: <public-immersive-web@w3.org>
Data de Reenvio: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 22:43:32 +0000

Hi Everyone,

The chairs and editors have been working with Deigo Gonzalez, who designed the logo for Progressive Web Apps, to pull together a logo for the Web XR Device API. We're really excited to show what he's come up with.

It is designed to work on light and dark backgrounds, the shape evokes a W and an X in its silhouette whilst giving a 3D feeling.

We hope you like this proposal; we're also open to alternatives as an official logo.

If you have any thoughts, please let us know.

Brandon has also made it as a 3D model which you can rotate: https://toji.github.io/webxr-logo/

- Ada, Chris, Trevor, Brandon and Nell

Ada