Re: WebAR-use-cases.html

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@google.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 16:21:10 +0200
To: Qing An <anqing.aq@alibaba-inc.com>
Cc: Ada Rose Edwards <ada@ada.is>, public-immersive-web-wg@w3.org, 茱滴 <hongru.zhr@alibaba-inc.com>, 刘大鹏(鹏成) <max.ldp@alibaba-inc.com>
Thanks Qing,

All - I've added the list of lightning talks to the end of the agenda
<https://github.com/immersive-web/administrivia/blob/master/TPAC-2018/readme.md>;
we'll walk through that list during the lightning talk sections, and if any
are taking substantially longer amounts of time than 5 minutes, we can
defer to the unconference section tomorrow afternoon.  (Your chairs beg
your indulgence while we fine-tune our process management.  :)

The current list:

   - Artem Bolgar (Oculus) Multi-view: opaque FBO vs texture array.
   Correspondence with WEBGL_multiview extension.
   - Qing An (Alibaba) WebAR use cases and requirement
   - Michal Mochny (Google) Content/Semantic Anchoring - connecting meaning
   to objects in the real world
   - Guido Grassel (Huawei) - comments on the Multitasking proposal
   - Artem Bolgar (Oculus) Demo of timewarp layers using Oculus Go and
   Oculus Browser