Re: Additional W3C Staff Contact for Immersive Web Working Group

   This is Atsushi Shimono and joined as W3C team member at W3C/Keio from this November
as kindly introduced by Dominique. I've started working as an additional team contact
for the immersive web WG along with Dominique (honestly, started learning how things
are going and what to do from Dominique, since I am really a newbie to W3C).
   My educational background was astrophysical instrumentation (10+ years as PhD course
and at research institutes), and in parallel I have been working for Japanese community
group for Mozilla from undergraduate.

   I will try my best to get skilled (of course), and also I hope I could take some role
on supporting participants from nearby timezones to me like east or south east asia.

   best wishes;