Re: Copying IIP documents to www.org/TR

hi Alolita,

No. Nothing changes other than that we have a copy of the current
documents on https://www.w3.org/TR/, and that:

1. external URLs pointing to the content of those documents (such as
from the Language Enablement Index) will be transitioned to point to the
TR space rather than to the ED.
2. as additions are made to the ED, we synch regularly to TR

ri