Re: [url] Requests for Feedback (was Feedback from TPAC)

* Sam Ruby wrote:
>What I am trying to do is distinguish between:
>
>1) I've read the draft, I approve of it, and therefore I have no comments.
>
>2) I've not read the draft, and therefore I have no comments.
>
>Despite the fact that there is no active WG within the IETF working on
>this, I would have thought that this would be a topic of significant
>interest to the broader IETF community.  This would tend to argue for #1
>above, but I fear that the current state is #2.

If I wanted something from the IETF community, I would try to respect
their customs. You are welcome to make an IETF Contribution submitting
your ideas as an Internet-Draft, for instance. Your sarcasm also does
not help.

I for my part have read the draft, do not know what it would mean to
"approve of it", I do have comments, but I see no way to contribute
them. One problem is that I would apparently have to waive "all
copyright and related or neighbouring rights", or be singled out for
not doing so in your proposal, wich I find unusual and inappropriate.
D-10243 Berlin · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
 Available for hire in Berlin (early 2015)  · http://www.websitedev.de/