Re: Urgent - Re: IDCG volunteers for the W3C's Diversity Fund selection committee (2020)

We'd need to ask the donors if they'd be OK with using the fund for
something other than its original purpose I think, but we can put it on
the agenda for the meeting Coralie is arranging with the donors and
representatives from W3C and this CG.

We could in any case send an email to the AC suggesting they enable the
people who participate at W3C on their behalf to attend Kim's workshop?

--
Director @TetraLogical
https://tetralogical.com