Re: What is the position of the IDCG wrt using the diversity fund for Kim Crayton's antiracist workshop? (was: Urgent - Re: IDCG volunteers for the W3C's Diversity Fund selection committee (2020))

Hi Tobie,

Thank you.

I’m in favour!
I’m also in favour of this group supporting a capped amount/percentage, as chaals suggested.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/