Re: What is the position of the IDCG wrt using the diversity fund for Kim Crayton's antiracist workshop?

+1
Vagner.

--
Vagner Diniz
Gerente - Manager

"The data geek community forget that people don’t want data. They want answers." - Hetan Shah.
""I made this so long because I did not have time to make it shorter." - Pascal