Re: Charing the IDCG

Hi all,

first, thank you Léonie and Coralie for the work you both put into making
this happen, and helping us improve what we are doing. For all that we
have a long way to go, it is gratifying to know that we have made concrete
progress.

Do we need to have a plan that we can check we agree on by the meeting on
15 December, for how to continue organising the group?

cheers

--
Charles "chaals" Nevile
ConsenSys Lead Standards Architect