Re: ID CG meeting agenda

Hi Léonie, Tzviya,

I’ve added Tzviya’s GH handle (I think the system triggers an invitation).

Léonie’s request to the systems team, to give all members of the ID CG access to our GitHub is in the queue for processing.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/