Re: Diversity & Inclusion Leaders at W3C Member Organizations

Heather,

As an advocate of user research myself, it's always good to meet other
people who make it part of their activities too. Unfortunately I'm not
sure I can suggest anything other than the tried and tested route of
looking up publicly available information about organisations and the
people who hold key roles within them though.

Is your work on the CCG diversity strategy available anywhere? I would
be interested to learn more about it.

Léonie.

--
Director @TetraLogical