Re: Actions for inclusion in the statement

Apologies for the very late reply as I catch up from last week!

I love the list of actions that Léonie and Judy have proposed. I agree we need to put names/groups to them, maybe we can discuss that in this week's meeting? We should also a huge disclaimer saying if anyone is interested in helping with anything they are welcome to participate as well. Alternately, if there's no main volunteer, could the group take ownership until a person or another group claims it? Might be the most simple way to address the issue?

-Wendy

On 2020-07-03, 12:33 PM, "Léonie Watson" <lwatson@tetralogical.com> wrote:

    Judy,

    I really like the introductory text you proposed as a general summary of
    our intended actions.

    Like Jeff I also think that the specific actions that are included in
    the statement need to have a named person or people actively taking them
    forward because we should be held accountable for completing them, but
    there is nothing to stop us finding volunteers for more actions, or
    adding those without immediate volunteers to our general "to do" list.

    Léonie.

    --
    Director @TetraLogical
    https://tetralogical.com