Re: Understanding diversity at W3C

On 29/03/2019 12:28, Shadi Abou-Zahra wrote:
> Is this data set large enough to allow anonymity? Is such data the
> only/ideal way to "measure" how we preform on ensuring diversity? I
> personally feel somewhat ambivalent about such data collection.

I'm not sure how many participants we have within W3C but it counts in
the thousands, so I think the sample set would be large enough, yes.

The purpose of this exercise is more about understanding where we are,
than it is about ensuring we do better.

That said, if you have other ideas about how we can gauge our current
diversity, in order to ensure we keep improving it, that'd be welcome.

Léonie.

--
@TetraLogical TetraLogical.com