RE: Call for Participation/Scope section

Martin and Kentaroh:

The page looks great. Thanks for shepherding us through this first
publication.

Martin: Your text looks pretty good too. I think further invitation for
participation would be useful also. Perhaps:
-----
We invite you to contribute additional Usage Scenarios and Use Cases to
document aspects of Web Services internationalization that are not yet
covered by this document. To contribute, please use a format similar to the
one used in this document, and send your contribution to the
www-i18n-comments@w3.org mailing list (publicly archived). Please use [Web
Services] or [WSUS] in the subject. Please refrain from sending proprietary
material or information.

We also invite you to contribute directly to our activities by joining the
Task Force. Members of the Task Force will have the opportunity to influence
the internationalization of Web services standards as they evolve.
Information on joining is located on our home page:
http://www.w3.org/International/ws#join

-----

Let me know what you think (members). I would like to spam the usual lists
with this (suggestions for other lists welcome). The lists I spammed last
time were:

unicode
locales
i18n-prog
nelocsig

Thanks,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
webMethods, Inc.

+1 408.962.5487 (phone)  +1 408.210.3569 (mobile)
It is not a feature.

Chair, W3C-I18N-WG Web Services Task Force
To participate see http://www.w3.org/International/ws