Re: Translation of Internationalization Activity material

Hello Ri

Thanks for coming back to me. Yes, I confirm I have read and understood the
instructions from the https://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation.

That's my plan. I will fork the https://github.com/w3c/i18n-drafts
repository and will open a pull request once my translation is ready.

Kind regards
Ekaterina