Re: Translation of Internationalization Activity material

hello Ekaterina,

Sorry, i lost track of this.  Thanks for volunteering.  That article is
indeed available for translation. Could you please confirm to me that
you have read and understand the translation instructions page at
https://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

How do you intend to obtain a copy of the source text? Are you able to
submit a GitHub PR, or do we need to try something else?

cheers,
ri