[Chinese] Page translation check

From: Certified Translation <abacustranslation@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 13:41:17 -0700
To: public-i18n-translation@w3.org, w3c-translators@w3.org
Hello.

We are Abacus, a California company providing certified translations.

We are interested in translating the below pages and want to check that the
pages are up-to-date and have no one else working on it.

https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-forms-utf-8.en
https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-lang-why.en
https://www.w3.org/International/getting-started/language.en

These 3 pages already have a Simplified Chinese version and we would like
to translate it into Traditional Chinese for more accessibility.

Please let us know if we can work on the existing Simplified Chinese
version.

Thank you.

*Abacus Consulting Services*

http://www.certifiedchinesetranslation.com/