Re: Unusual Isolated Form of Ang

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the reply.  For reference (and so it is in the email archive) I
attach the page from the 1928 dictionary where the letter occurs (from
*http://www.cneas.tohoku.ac.jp/
<http://www.cneas.tohoku.ac.jp/>*staff/hkuri/articles/a62houkoku14.pdf).
Elsewhere in the dictionary the letter ang is written normally, just in
this list of isolate letterforms is it written as shown.

Andrew