RE: U+1824 & U+1826

From: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 00:45:37 +0000
To: Badral S. <badral@bolorsoft.com>, "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>, siqin <siqin@almas.co.jp>
Has anyone implemented a VS1 in their font?
Are there known issues in the use of a VS1?
Will the Microsoft Universal Shaping Engine handle it?
Harfbuzz, Apple’s rendering system?
Here is the description I have in the DS01 for the U+1826 Fifth Isolate.
Of course, the glyph will have to change.
The U+1824 line definition is similar.