Re: Two Final Threads - Diphthongs / Final glyph checks

Hi Greg,
We know and we also tried to hold FVS assignments from commonly
occurring to less occurring glyphs. If you remember, we also represented
that we have to hold this principle and it was contradicted by Prof.
Quejinzhabu in 2013 at Inner Mongolian University.
So, I didn't say, that we change the current order of FVS1. I just want
to improve the second or third order of FVSs, because we don't know
whether FVS2 and FVS3 are really handled by the usage occurrence. The
problem is that to recognise most frequently occurring glyph is easy but
sorting is difficult.
I think, the intention and the ultimate goal of this discussion is to
give clearly defined disciplines to developers to develop fonts and to
give clearly formulated principles to users where they use FVSs etc.?
Please remember the idiom: "The more haste, the less speed."

Badral

--
Badral Sanlig, Software architect
www.bolorsoft.com | www.badral.net