Re: Two Final Threads - Diphthongs / Final glyph checks

Hi all,
How do you think, if we use only FVS2 or FVS3 for overriding? Currently,
we use varying FVS1 and FVS2 for this purpose. I think, it's not optimal
to teach and to perceive especially for new users.

@Jirimutu: Could you please translate it into English?

Badral

--
Badral Sanlig, Software architect