Re: U+180A Nirugu / U+1807 Sibe Syllable Marker

Hi Greg,

Personally I am not convinced that either of these two characters should
act as letters and should have letter-like shaping behaviour, so if you
were to propose changing the general category of these characters from Po
to Lo I would like to see a separate document giving justification for the
changes and examples of how the current properties are not ideal, and how
changing them would be beneficial (of course I have nothing to do with the
UTC, and Michel and others on the UTC may be happy to simply take your word
that the properties for these two characters need to be changed).

Best wishes,

Andrew