RE: U+180A Nirugu

Hi Greg,

U+180A Nirugu should have exactly same form in Initial, Medial, Final and Isolate default form.

Otherwise it will lost the meaning of NIRUGU ( backbone ), if we need any kinds of variant form definition, we should use FVS1-3.

The usage of NIRUGU should have same with ZWJ but NIRUGU have its own length and rectangle shape with same width with other character’s backbone part.

But BIRIGU is Mongolian Character not punctuation, while U+1807  TODO Hyphen is a punctuation.

We use it in following case

1)     Use it as ZWJ with longer backbone for initial, medial, and final form of the Mongolian Characters

2)     Use it between Initial E and N to distinguish between the A, ᠡ᠊ᠨᠳᠡ · ᠠᠳᠠ

3)     Use it between two word Name (People’s name and Place Name) ᠠᠯᠲᠠᠨ᠊ᠣ᠋ᠳᠣ

Thanks and Regards,

Jirimutu

Almas Inc.

101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo

E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp <mailto:jrmt@almas.co.jp>    Mobile : 090-6174-6115

Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082

http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/

http://www.mongolfont.com/

Inner Mongolia Delehi Information Technology Co. Ltd.

010010 13th floor of Uiles Hotel, No 89 XinHua east street XinCheng District, Hohhot, Inner Mongolia

Mail:  jirimutu@delehi.com <mailto:jirimutu@delehi.com>        Mobile:18647152148

Phone:  +86-471-6661969,      Ofiice: +86-471-6661995

http://www.delehi.com/